Our client is a successful supplier of products both to customer, trade and online.
Offering a modern way of working in trendy offices and offering excellent renumeration packages, onsite parking and development opportunities.
The role will be working in a small and friendly team within the Purchasing Department.
As the Purchasing Assistant you will be working with the Purchasing Supervisor to chase payments, process orders and be involved with all the administration involved when a customer places the order with the company.
This is an exciting role and great opportunity to forge a career with an exciting brand.
The Purchasing Assistant would suit somebody who has minimum experience of 2-3 years in an admin environment.
- Raising and managing purchase orders
- Work closely with internal departments to maintain the stock order critical path
- Setting up and costing product
- SKU data control and management
- Maintain control of stock order shipments and freight
- Processing samples and product documentation
- Liaising with and developing supplier relationships
- Maintain stock reports and communications with all parties to achieve departmental KPI's
- Assist with creation and communication of the supplier payment schedule
- Strong administration skills - especially all Microsoft packages and Excel
- Attention to detail and excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills - both face to face and over the telephone
- Experience with Navision (desirable)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (flexi time on offer)
Salary: £16,000 starting - rising to £17,000 after a successful probation
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Network Engineer
- Social Media & Digital Content Manager
- IT Programmer/Analyst
- European Road Freight Operator
- Operations Management Graduate
- Personal Lines Insurance Executive
- Fulfilment Advisor – Temp to Perm
- Luxembourgish, Flemish, Dutch, French, German Sales Executive
- Afrikaan / Dutch Speaking Sales Executive
- African / French Speaking Sales
- Business Development Executive
- Recruitment Consultant
- Product Development Technician
- Italian Speaking Sales Executive
- French Speaking Sales Executive
- Order Processor - Temporary to Permanent
- Spanish Speaking Sales Executive
- Spanish Speaking Customer Service Graduate
- Driver/Engineer - Temp to Perm