QC TECHNOLOGIST - PERMANENT - WILTSHIRE
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation based in Wiltshire are looking for a permanent QC Technologist to join their QC Microbiology team.
The core function of the role will be to undertake and perform microbiological QC analyses to support production, validation and development programmes.
You will be responsible for the preparation of environmental monitoring consumables and the production area, testing on microbiological samples and assessing results, recording all data accurately and clearly whilst operating the laboratory equipment safely and in compliance to GMP standards.
Suitable candidates will have experience performing the above duties within a QC/ Microbiology based role working in a GMP environment such as pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or biotechnology.
To apply for this role please click the ‘Apply Now' button or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Analytical QC Manager
- Lab Manager, QC Analytical Services
- Quality Compliance Officer
- Registered Children's Home Manager
- Investigations Officer
- Digital Delivery Manager
- Project Manager (Construction/Infrastructure)
- PHP Developer
- Clinical Manager - Nursing Home
- Data Integrity & Compliance Officer
- Qualified Person (QP)
- Payroll Tech Specialist
- Facilities Manager
- Shift Maintenance Technician – Gt Yarmouth
- Project Support Officer 5133773
- PMO Manager FTC
- Senior Fire Engineer
- UI Developer
- Mobile Banking Solution Architect
- JBoss Architect