Senior Test & Development Engineer
Senior Test and Development Engineer - Andover - Permanent - Competitive DOE
Due to an exciting period of growth this Engineering company based in Andover are seeking a proven Test & Development Engineer.
You will be responsible for operating and managing the test and verification solutions for complex safety critical systems.
This company are widely known for having a fantastic staff retention rates and really put their employees first.
Additionally, they offer excellent benefits package!
- Design test systems for design verification across the product development lifecycle
- Create solutions to test a wide range of complex electromechanical systems.
Units under test include, mechanical, electromagnetic, electronic and control elements
- Lead the development of LabVIEW and PLC based test control systems.
Devise and maintain coding standards and conduct peer reviews
- Produce test system design, schematics and harness drawings
- You will be at the level where you are able and willing to mentor apprentice engineers
- Be the technical expert for test systems developed using LabVIEW
- Proven background in working in an electromechanical product development environment
- Highly Skilled in test equipment design
- Solid background in test system tools, including; LabVIEW, PLC and CAD
- You will be a highly motivated and an excellent problem solver
- Certified LabVIEW developer (CLD)
- Working hours: 37 hours per week
- Holiday: 25 days - options to buy additional 5 days per year
- Pension: Auto-enrolment
- Profit share scheme
- Long service awards
- Wellbeing benefits and the list goes on…
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Analytical QC Manager
- Lab Manager, QC Analytical Services
- Quality Compliance Officer
- Registered Children's Home Manager
- Investigations Officer
- Digital Delivery Manager
- Project Manager (Construction/Infrastructure)
- PHP Developer
- Clinical Manager - Nursing Home
- Data Integrity & Compliance Officer
- Qualified Person (QP)
- Payroll Tech Specialist
- Facilities Manager
- Shift Maintenance Technician – Gt Yarmouth
- Project Support Officer 5133773
- PMO Manager FTC
- Senior Fire Engineer
- UI Developer
- Mobile Banking Solution Architect
- JBoss Architect