C# .Net Developer
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a major company who require a C# .Net Developer.
This is a permanent role based in Belfast.
You will be working for a global company that combines consultancy services and provider of products.
They provide consultancy services to various end-clients in the financial, high-tech and energy sectors.
You will join a team that works directly with end-users, helping them gathering requirements and designing various solutions.
The responsibilities associated with the role
- Liaise with users in the Risk Management department to gather requirements.
- Contribute to the design and development of the risk system.
- Coordinating change control which will include software management, testing and production release.
- Provide front line support as required both in and out of core hours.
- Deliver solutions for the Market Risk departments across global regions.
- Provide support and analysis to resolve production issues.
- C# and Microsoft development stack (WCF, WF, Unity).
- Design methodologies and best practices.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- End to end development cycle knowledge.
- Experience of working in an investment banking technology environment.
More Jobs from J-C Associates
- Oracle Unifier/P6 Developer
- Dynamics Architect
- Microsoft Consultant
- Microsoft Cloud Consultancy Practice Lead
- Security Architect
- Java Developer - Full-stack - Spring
- DevOps Engineer - Java - AWS - Azure
- UX Designer
- Node JS Backend Developer
- Security Risk Assessor
- Java Tech Lead
- UI Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Performance Architect
- SAP Technical Architect
- User Researcher
- content Designer
- Product Manager