Eurofins Central Laboratory is committed to providing the highest quality services, as well as accurate, timely results capturing the planned completion date, and expert advice from our highly qualified team of experienced scientists
ECL is searching for a Project Manager.
The purpose of the role is to lead and/or support international teams in the execution of projects and to excel in service performance and delivery.
The role is to deliver superior performance (time, quality, cost, and service) to exceed the clients' expectations and specifications and continued business relationship.
Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Oversee project conduct to provide a pro-active and timely project/study communication with the clients to maximize client satisfaction and continuing relationships as the primary point of contact between the Clinical team and Eurofins GCL
· Ensure accurate, timely and efficient study execution according to clinical protocol/quote
· Ensure that the project is conducted in accordance with project management global standards and procedures of Eurofins GCL
· Ensure that client's formal approval on specifications, incl.
amendments, are obtained before putting into production
· Ensure all study activities (set-up, conduct, closure) are delivered on-time, in full (on specs) and within budgets and oversee corrective actions to bring them back on track and expectations
· Maintain complete financial management of the budget for assigned studies
· Take appropriate actions and escalate to/follow-through with PM Team Leaders, other functional and site leaders if services and projects deviate from expectations
· Ensure that the Study File is accurate, maintained, complete, and self-explanatory such that it will pass a regulatory inspection during the life time of the study, and at any time after closure in line with the prevailing regulations at the time of the study
· When required, actively support sales in bid process to gain repeat, and/or new, long-term business
· Support and work with QA, be present during the study audit, and present the study file
· Ensure timely resolution of corrective actions assigned to the Project Manager
· Execute projects within timelines and on budget
· Lead, manage, and support assigned projects to surpass global standards in a competitive and fluid drug development services business environment
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Driven by quality and service levels
· Energetic and enthusiastic person, willing to travel as required to attend investigator meetings, other necessary client meetings, and internal global meetings
· Excellent communication skills being to assimilate large volumes of information and requests to determine the best course of action
· Good organizational and analytical skills, client service focus and performance orientation
· Fluent in English, other languages of operating sites and global clients of advantage
· Reports to Team Leader PM
· Primary point of contact with client's clinical team
· Wider client community
· Collaborates with team leaders, project management staff, data management staff, and global functional groups
· Collaborates with sales
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration.
· Two years relevant experience in the life science, pharmaceutical or laboratory services industry; hands-on clinical trials experience preferred
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
This position will be based remotely.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com. Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing.
It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services.
With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Senior Scientist
- Biophysical Characterization Scientist
- Senior Biochemist
- Senior Medical Device Lab Technician
- Viral Clearance Scientist II
- Senior Technician
- Laboratory Technician - First Shift
- Senior Scientist
- Sr/Pr Chemist: Analytical Development
- HPLC Scientist
- 2nd shift - Associate Scientist
- Full Stack Software Developer
- HPLC Scientist
- Investigator Services Associate
- Office Administrator
- Technical Writer
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Medical Device Testing
- Data Management Manager
- Licensed Veterinary Technician