Data Visualisation and Support Analyst
Do you have fantastic analytical skills combined with a good knowledge of SQL? If the answer is YES, the team at MSX International could have the ideal role for you.
We are now looking for a Data Visualisation and Support Analyst to join our team.
This is a new role in our Software Development team based at our Warwick Office.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Data Visualisation and Support Analyst with the MSXI Global group, you will have the opportunity to work with the team delivering a Global parts sales marketing programme to BMW and on projects for other clients.
* Ownership of our BMW Programme Dashboard Reporting
* Managing the BMW Programme Support Work Queue
* Preparation of Ad Hoc analysis and reports for client presentations
* Communicate regularly with both team members and clients
Could this be the ideal for me?
Our ideal Data Visualisation and Support Analyst, you will have proven analytical experience and proficiency in Tableau and Microsoft Power BI.
You'll have knowledge and experience using SQL to manipulate, arrange, query and present data.
You will also have:
* Experience with complex problem solving - data manipulation, data quality, data modelling, statistical analysis and/or reporting
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Proficiency in Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
* Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all management/ organizational levels
* Great communication and presentation skills - can deliver clarity from complexity in a commercial and attractive way
* Ability to plan and develop analysis to generate business value
* Ability to effectively communicate with Business and Technical leads
* Creative, dynamic, self-motivated
* Enthusiastic, flexible and proactive personality
* University degree in a numerical discipline
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Data Visualisation and Support Analyst, you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience and a great range of company benefits including 25 days annual leave, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
You will also have the potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
About MSX International:
With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
* Warranty & Technical
* Parts & Service
* Retail Performance Management
* Customer Engagement
* Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Data Visualisation and Support Analyst, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Commercial Contracts Lawyer
- Collections Coordinator
- Aftersales Assistant
- Workshop Controller
- Junior Data Scientist
- Online B2B Solutions Coordinator
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Construction Administrator
- Mechanical Craftsperson
- Working Supervisor
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Technical Administrator - Adoptions
- Accounts Assistant
- Apprentice Control and Instrumentation Engineer
- Pre-Development Lead
- Receptionist : Maternity Cover
- Sales Controller- Used Cars
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- IT Application Specialist