European Trade Programme Manager
Do you have extensive experience operating within automotive aftersales? Have you been involved working closely with vehicle manufacturers and their Dealer networks to take aftermarket initiatives to market? If this sounds like you, read on...
MSX International now have an exciting opportunity for a European Trade Programme Manager to join our team.
This role will be home based with frequent travel to Europe (easy access to an airport is essential).
There will be occasional travel to our Warwick Office
What will I be responsible for?
As a European Trade Programme Manager with the MSXI Global group, you will have the opportunity to work on behalf of a leading global car manufacturer, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of our trade parts programme concept across Europe.
Managing a team of implementers, the Programme Manager will engage with the NSCs in the participating countries to define and agree the market trade strategy.
Through the implementers, the Programme Manager will ensure that the agreed activity is delivered to the highest quality and on time.
The European Trade Programme Manager will report the implementation and sales performance of participating markets and evaluate the effectiveness of the activity to identify improvements and best practice for future development.
Who are we looking for?
* Previous work experience within the automotive aftermarket
* Track record of long-term client relationship building
* Ideally a working knowledge of the trade parts industry
* Structured project management experience
* Have developed tools and solutions to support operational and sales activity
* Ability to make sound business decisions and work on own initiative
* Strong professional communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential
* Experience or understanding/interest in cars and parts
* Computer literacy - A working knowledge of Excel / PowerPoint / Word
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a European Trade Programme Manager, you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £55,000 OTE dependent on experience and a great range of company benefits including 25 days annual leave, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
You will also have the potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
About MSX International:
With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
* Warranty & Technical
* Parts & Service
* Retail Performance Management
* Customer Engagement
* Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of European Trade Programme Manager, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Domestic Gas Engineer
- Service Advisor
- Accounts Assistant
- Major Maintenance Team Leader
- Fuel Reception Operator
- Insurance Sales Advisor
- Motor Claims Handler
- Apprentice Engineering Technician
- Apprentice Laboratory Scientist
- LGV Driver
- Web Developer
- Exams Officer : International
- Credit Controller
- Transfer Station Operator
- Logistics Stores Coordinator
- Commercial Vehicle Sales Specialist
- Logistics Driver
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Customer Service Advisor - Nights
- Transfer Station Chargehand