English Teacher - EFL, ESL, TEFL all-year-round work
Link School of English in London is a small but dynamically growing organisation. We have vacancies for English language teachers to start immediately or later during the year.
We are working in a team of professional teachers, in a friendly an supportive atmosphere, with highly motivated students.
We are currently recruiting for full-time and part-time teaching positions. We would like to hear from teachers looking for a long-term commitment, who are holdders of CELTA, certTESOL, Delta or Trinity Diploma.
If you are an experienced teacher with Delta or DipTESOL and would like to take on more responsibilities, you may be interested in our EFL management positions - go to EFL Teaching Jobs at Link School of English
ENGLISH TEACHER - EFL, ESL, TEFL - VACANCY
- Regular all-year-round work
- Part-time position: 15 – 25 hours
- Full-time position: 25 – 40 hours
- Permanent (after a probationary period)
- £11 - £16 per hour - starting rates for group classes
- Daytime, evening and weekend teaching sessions available – times and days to discuss
- Each position requires some evening or weekend work
- Teaching adults
- Professional development
- Cambridge Celta, certTESOL (Trinity TESOL), Delta or DipTESOL (Trinity Diploma) - this is a strict requirement. Please do not apply if you don't have one of these certificates.
- Friendly personality
- Reliability and punctuality
- Professional manner
- Willingness to continue professional development
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Experience a plus, but not a must.
We will consider applications from teachers with no experience who recently completed their training.
If this appeals to you, send us your CV today.