There is an exciting new opportunity available for an ADHD Specialist based in Macclesfield.
The role is based in a CAMHS Department, working with children and adolescents aged 0 - 19.
The role is initially on a 3-month temporary contract, due to commence ASAP.
Shift Pattern: 1 Day per Week
Pay rate: £22-22.50ph (Ltd) dependent on experience.
Main Duties: The ADHD Specialist will be responsible for monitoring the ADHD clinic one day per week.
They will take a lead in the response to young people and their families who have been given a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or who are awaiting an assessment.
They must be able to engage with the service users in order to provide emotional support, create care plans and monitor progress.
Teamwork skills are essential as the successful candidate will be based in a multi-disciplinary team.
Person Specification: The applicant must be an NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse, NMC Registered General Nurse, HCPC Registered Social Worker or HCPC Registered Psychologist.
Previous experience in a similar setting is essential.
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a new incentive of £150 to qualified staff that sign up and work with us for the first time.
Refer a friend and you could earn up to £250 if they get the role!
If you're interested, please contact Grace at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Support workers
- Educational Psychologist
- SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE CONSULTANT
- Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Hull
- Occupational Therapist - Preston
- Social Worker, Adults, Croydon
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Sunderland
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bradford
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Newcastle
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Northumberland
- Assitant HR Advisor (Police)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- HR Assistant (Police)
- Occupational Therapist - Neuro
- Occupational Therapist
- Adult Social Worker
- Family Support Worker - Children with Disabilities
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist