Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced service manager to support the Careline Service and to manage children's Social Workers in Liverpool City Council.
This is a locum role working full time and the role of for an immediate start.
The pay rate for this role is £38.33 per hour.
, Significant experience as a Social Work manager.
, Enhanced DBS
, HCPC Registration
, Counselling qualification
, Full driver's license and access to vehicle
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Hull
- Occupational Therapist - Preston
- Social Worker, Adults, Croydon
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Sunderland
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bradford
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Newcastle
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Northumberland
- Assitant HR Advisor (Police)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- HR Assistant (Police)
- Occupational Therapist - Neuro
- Occupational Therapist
- Adult Social Worker
- Family Support Worker - Children with Disabilities
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Administrative Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Fostering Service
- Site Manager
- Qualified Social Worker - MASH