Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Administrator with Minute Taking experience to work within Liverpool Council.
The role is based on a 3 month initial contract to be reviewed after this period.
Key features for this exciting role include:
, The role will involve taking high level strategic minutes in meetings and the candidates MUST have experience in this.
, Please be aware as this role is based in Children's Services, it may involve hearing cases that are upsetting.
, Other general administrative duties will be expected.
, Minute taking experience is essential for this role.
This is a full time position with an immediate start and the pay rate for this role is £11.14.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months+
- Rate: £11 - £11.14 per hour
- Location: Liverpool, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-26 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Northumberland
- Assitant HR Advisor (Police)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
- HR Assistant (Police)
- Occupational Therapist - Neuro
- Occupational Therapist
- Adult Social Worker
- Family Support Worker - Children with Disabilities
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Administrative Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Fostering Service
- Site Manager
- Qualified Social Worker - MASH
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Administrator - Children's Social Care
- QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER CHILDREN AND FAMILIES