Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to work on behalf of Halton Council.
This role is supporting two ladies with learning disabilities, in their home in Widnes.
These two ladies are quite able and they just need to support in their tasks and in enriching their lives.
This role is working fortnightly and the shift pattern is 3pm-10pm on a Saturday and then a sleep in and then 8am-3pm on the Sunday.
The pay rate for this role is £10.10 hourly and the sleep in rate is £36.08.
- Moving and Handling Certificate (within 12 months)
- First aid certificate (within 12 months)
- Medication Administration (within 12 months)
- Full enhanced DBS.
- Drivers License and access to own vehicle.
- Experience in assessments.
If you are interested in joining a team in a well-established council.
Get in touch now!
To discuss this role further or any other role we have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email Natasha.email@example.com.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Care Assistant
- SENIOR PARENT SUPPORT ADVISOR ENFIELD
- Senior Social Worker – Children’s Safeguarding Team – Hereford
- Children’s Social Worker – Sandwell Children’s Trust
- Prison Recovery Worker
- Recovery worker
- Assistant Accountant
- Housing Advice Officer
- Plumber Voids
- Risk Assessor- London (Police)
- RMN- Band 7 (Police)
- Support Assistant
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN) - Blackburn
- Qualified Social Worker, Children's Locality Team, Sutton
- Credit Controller
- Qualified Social Worker, Leaving Care Team
- Qualified Social Worker, Adults, Sutton