Do you have experience within the Travel Industry and based out in the Kent are?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Professional to join a well-established Tour Operator as an Admin Consultant.
Responsibilities and Tasks are as follows:
, To ensure any incoming calls are answered promptly and dealt with to the best of ability.
, Dealing with any booking amendments- such as flight/hotel/passenger changes and cancellations.
, Administrative duties to include APIS, booking Airport Lounges, Hotels and Parking.
, Responding to web enquiries from our clients on our website.
, Checking and sending of confirmation invoices.
, Monitoring and responding to emails as necessary.
, Any other duties deemed necessary by either your Team Leader or Manager.
, Travel Industry experience or Travel & Tourism Graduate
, Good organisational skills
, Excellent telephone manner
, The ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
This role is a Monday - Friday (9-5.30pm) position, including 3 Saturdays a month (with weekday off in lieu).
Salary - £20,500 plus company bonus
To apply for the position of Admin Consultant Click 'apply' to submit your CV.
This role is being managed by Joe@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk / Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Client Support Coordinator
- Events and Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Executive
- Reservations Supervisor - Luxury Travel
- Long Haul Travel Consultant
- Worldwide Travel Consultant
- Senior Sales Consultant
- Partnerships Executive
- Business Travel Consultant (Office Based Role)
- Luxury Reservations Consultant (Travel Industry)
- Business Travel Consultant (Office Based)
- Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant - Nottinghamshire
- Worldwide Travel Manager
- Travel Consultant
- In-House Recruiter
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Luxury Cruise Consultant
- Media & Public Relations Manager
- Operations Manager