Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich
Are you an experienced mental health support worker looking for more flexibility or additional hours to add to your working week?
Then we have the perfect role for you based in the Ipswich area!
You will be based in an acute, mixed gender, mental health ward where you will be required to provide excellent one to one support for in-patients with a variety of mental health issues.
Due to this, we do require you to have a minimum of 6 months recent experience within a similar role.
The rates of pay for this role are up to £13.00 with uplifts for nights and weekends.
The Benefits that Service Care Solutions can offer for you:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV over to: email@example.com
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Commercial Property Lawyer - Greater Manchester
- Registered Nurse
- Healthcare assistant
- Children's Safeguarding Lawyer - London Borough Council
- Corporate Commercial Litigation Lawyer
- Child Protection Social Worker – Court Team - £32 per hour
- Support Worker
- Care Coordinator
- QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER HACKNEY
- Childrens Social Worker – Children with disabilities - £30
- Adult Social Worker Level 2 – Bolton - £21 per hour
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Adult Care Assistant
- Senior Ground Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Support Worker - Adult Community (Social Care Assessor)
- Human Resource Officer (Police)