Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Night Shift )
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Night Shift ) - London ( W3 ) - Up to £35K - £38K
Two week shift pattern: Week 1 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri 7pm - 3am
Week 2 Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat 7pm - 3am
A market leading manufacturing company located in London are currently recruiting for Multi Skilled Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward thinking company that are rapidly expanding.
Due to product demand the company operate 24 / 7 and are looking to bolster their team.
You will be working in a heavily automated and highly regulated clean environment and you can expect to be working on the planned and reactive maintenance of robotic picking equipment, conveyors, heaters and coolers and also spraying equipment.
To be considered for the position of Multi Skilled Engineer candidates will have a proven background in the maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
A bias towards electrical engineering would be preferred but not essential.
Basic PLC knowledge is required (fault finding).
A formal qualification in engineering or closely related subject would be highly advantageous.
The position of Maintenance Engineer is located in London W3 and is commutable from Wembley, Edgeware, Watford, Hayes, Hounslow, Twickenham, Enfield and the surrounding area.
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineer please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom on 02392 314 693.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Shipping Paralegal (Marine Insurance) – Singapore - Permanent
- Principal / Senior Hardware Engineer
- Senior Claims Executive (P&I) – London
- Solicitor (Commercial Litigation) - Newcastle
- Fire & Security Project Engineer
- Income Control Officer 5130969
- RASWA (NRSWA) Inspector
- Planning Support Officer - 1002635711414310
- Chemotherapy Nurse Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckingham
- Chemotherapy Nurse - Milton Keynes
- Chemotherapy Nurse - North London
- Contract Data Scientist (Lead and Support) - 2 year contract
- Solutions Architect (Audio/Video/Lighting Systems)
- Customer Services Manager
- Highways Paver and Kerbsetter
- Recruitment Consultant - Warm Desk
- Senior Server Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- HR Advisor- RQ388422
- Physiotherapist - Harlow