Specialist Chemotherapy Nurse - Cornwall
I am looking for an experienced Nurse to deliver high standard one to one, holistic care to a patient within the comfort of their own home.
You can expect to treat a variety of cancers, including; Breast, Cervical, Ovarian, Pancreatic, GI Cancers, and Prostate.
As a Community nurse you will be expected to travel to your patients therefore, you must have a clean UK driving license.
Successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing.
Or Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- This vacancy is for Chemotherapy Nurse, therefore relevant experience required.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
- Previous experience and knowledge of cancer care
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- A minimum of one years' experience.
This is a Full-time role of 37.5 hours a week with a of salary up to £34,800 pa.
- Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Fully expensed company car and fuel card or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover after two years' service
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday - 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements health and Wellbeing package
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Bryony Copnall at 023 9232 2364.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to email@example.com
If you are aware of someone who may be interested in this opportunity please refer them to us, if they are employed, we will send you £100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).£100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Lead Hardware Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Head of Eye Science
- Eye Science Manager
- Radiology Department Assistant
- Site Services Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer (Days)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Officer
- Senior Theatre Practitioner
- Cloud AWS Engineer
- IT Security Technical Lead
- Software Engineer
- Technical Engineer
- Process Safety Engineer
- Chemotherapy Nurse- Aberdeen
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Electrical Trainer - Cruise
- Finance Business Partner
- IT Desktop Engineer - Windows 10 Rollout