Colorectal Oncology CNS
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Colorectal Oncology Consultant for our client based in a London hospital.
The post holder will support the Colorectal Oncology Consultants in providing specialist clinical management for oncology patients.
The successful candidate will provide support and advice to patients/carers/relatives and the multidisciplinary team.
Role and Responsibilities
- To develop the skills to undertake advanced patient assessment, advising on immediate care or referral for medical interventions, ensuring the prompt and effective management of patients
- To provide patient and their relatives with information and support, and where necessary facilitate communication and decision making between them and the multidisciplinary team
- To carry an ongoing caseload of patients, working with the multidisciplinary team to facilitate care and refers patients to specialist professionals, as necessary
- To assist the team to develop and implement integrated care pathways for Urology patients
- To develop complex reasoning, critical thinking, reflection and analysis to inform health assessments, clinical judgements and to make decisions independently regarding the care and priorities
Skills and Experience
- Registered General Nurse
- Degree in nursing or working towards
- Post registration course within the Oncology specialism or working towards
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Level 2 Psychological Care Training
- Considerable post registration experience in an acute hospital setting within an oncology setting.
Our client strong believes in personal and professional development, thereofre encourage and will support further education should you wish in your relevant field of study.
In addition you will receive private healthcare, season tiket loan and discounts to a variety of shops.
If interested please get in touch via the contact details provided, or click ‘Apply' to forward an up to date CV.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Android Developer
- iOS Developer
- .Net / C# Developer
- C# Software Developer
- Senior Consultant - Enterprise Applications - SAP FI/CO
- SAP BI Consultant
- SAP HCM Functional Consultant
- SAP In-house Consultant CRM AUREA
- Consultor SAP BPC/BW
- Senior Pharmacy Technician
- S4 HANA Transformation Project Manager
- SAP FICO Senior Consultant / Solution Architect
- SAP QM Senior Berater
- Senior BW SAP Consultant
- Oncology Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Senior Cost Manager
- Rail Estimator