A well respected engineering organisation is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success.
Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit a Project Controller to join their dedicated team of Project Office professionals.
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hamphire and is for an initial 12 month duration.
There is a rate of £33.14Ltd Per Hour on offer for the successful candidate.
Please find the descriptions below:
The individual in this role will set up and operate PM&C processes on a medium/large project, or be responsible for some aspects of PM&C (for example scheduling) on a larger and more complex project.
The role may report to the project's Head of PM&C or directly to the Project/Programme Manager.
They would have a level of specialist knowledge in one or more areas of PM&C practice and are expected to be able to adapt and apply these practices in different circumstances, to develop these practices and to guide and instruct others in their application.
Lead a team of professional staff, being responsible for managing their delivery and performance and providing appraisal and support to their development
Key Skill & Experience:
Working within a Lead Project Controls role within a complex engineering environment
Excellent knowledge and understanding of MSP
Knowledge of Project Controls within a SAP environment would be hugely beneficial
Good stake holder and relationship management in a customer facing project environment
Simply click on the apply button now.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Singapore
- Senior Global Mobility Technology Analyst - Denver, Colorado
- On-site Global Mobility Coordinator - Salt Lake City
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Frankfurt, Germany
- Senior HR Project Manager - Warsaw
- Global Mobility Business Development / Sales Manager - Spain
- Global Mobility Consultant - Atlanta, GA - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Senior Manager - London
- German Global Mobility Consultant - London
- Senior International Tax Manager - Hong Kong - In-house Role
- HR Project Manager - Berlin
- Move Management / Household Goods Coordinator – France
- Global Mobility Business Development / Sales Manager - Germany
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Danbury, Connecticut
- Immigration Manager / Senior Manager - Paris
- General Manager - Singapore - Mobility / Relocation Industry
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - Frankfurt
- UK / US Tax Manager - London
- HR Manager - Johannesburg
- Global Mobility Manager - Berkshire