Systems Engineer - Aerospace
ROLE: Systems Engineer
SALARY: £35,000 - 45,000 + benefits
Due to a period of tremendous growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Systems Engineer to join a renowned aerospace organisation in Bedford.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-flying electronic engineering and manufacturing company, that specialises in supplying the aerospace sector with an innovative breakthrough product.
As Avionics / Mission Systems Engineer you'll undertake systems requirements and design tasks as well as integration, verification and validation activities.
You'll be responsible for thoroughly planning, capturing and analysing the requirements and also support the development of requirements in other departments.
To succeed within the role of Avionics and Mission Systems Engineer you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Systems Engineering experience in an aerospace or defence environment
- Safety critical systems would be advantageous.
- Awareness of CAA/EASA/FAA certification procedures would be a bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business with a bright future, ambitious growth plans and motivated, highly dedicated teams.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Supply Chain Manager
- Assistant Cash & Liquidity Accountant
- Supply Chain Principal
- Project Practioner
- Senior Mechanical Designer
- Supply Chain Lead
- Detail Designer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Customer Services Administrator
- Process Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Procurement
- Production Planner
- Finance Assistant
- Principal Inventory Control & Quality Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Senior Material Controller
- Layouts Designer
- Product Development Engineer