Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client a leading freight forwarder and supply chain provider has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team in Leeds, covering a number of accounts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organised and can meet tight deadlines.
Excellent communication and someone driven to providing a high level of customer service.
The main focus of this role is to ensure that the client supply chain is managed proactively and efficiently.
You will also be supporting the Client Manager(s) in operational and developmental tasks.
What will I be doing?
* Manage origin offices by liaising with origin offices, system correcting, updating and tracking reports
* Providing excellent customer service to our customers face to face, on the telephone and on email
* Assist our customers with their supply chain model
* Working as part of a larger team and continually improving processes
* Supporting the client manager on projects and development opportunities
* Using our internal system to support visibility to our customers
* Regularly using MS Excel for analysing and presenting data to customers
* Strong Organisational and administrative skills
* Basic excel knowledge a must
* Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Excellent customer service skills including the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines.
* Demonstrate a solution based- approach.
* Proven ability to work on own initiative.
* Looking for a future career and progression within a growing company
* A Level 2 in English and Maths or Equivalent (e.g.
Our client is a global supply chain and logistics company - one of the UK's largest freight forwarders and have been a significant force in the industry for over 50 years.
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Company pension Scheme
* Death in Service scheme 3 x salary increasing to 6 x salary if join pension scheme
* Access to EAP scheme
* Access to cycle to work scheme
* Range of voluntary benefits
This is a great career opportunity for someone to rapidly advance within the supply chain & logistics industry.
More Jobs from SDW Recruitment Ltd
- Air Freight Coordinator
- Inside Sales Coordinator
- Export Coordinator
- Business Development / Sales Manager
- Compliance & Shipping Specialist
- Import & Export Freight Forwarder
- Import Customer Services Coordinator
- Ships Agent
- Logistics Coordinator - Part Time
- Export Multimodal Forwarder
- Warehouse & Distribution Manager
- Import Customs Coordinator
- Operations Director / Manageing Director - Freight Forwarding
- Import / Export Freight Forwarder
- Import Operations Coordinator
- Import Customs Coordinator
- Road Sales Coordinator
- Customs Entry Coordinator
- Cargo Administrator - Planner
- Business Support Coordinator : Shipping & IT (Temp Role)