Regional Sales Representative (Building Materials)
This field based role offers a highly competitive rate of pay with uncapped bonuses, an extensive range of benefits including ongoing training and a company car, a friendly working environment.
This Regional Sales Representative role involves managing an allocated region visiting clients on a daily basis to sell products to existing and new clients.
You will cover half of the Surrey postal areas, and West and South West London postcodes.
Founded in 1875, the Nicholls and Clarke Group is a manufacturer and national distributor of light side building products.
Our product range includes domestic and commercial sanitaryware, ceramic and porcelain tiles, Nicobond tile adhesives, grouting compounds, architectural ironmongery and general hardware.
Being field based, you will not be situated in an office, although you will have a main distribution centre to provide literature and samples.
- You will be given ongoing training that focuses on the features, benefits and installation of our products and how best to sell them
- Competitive salary package
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonus and Annual Bonus Schemes
- Company car
- Induction training followed by ongoing individual training
- Mobile and laptop
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Long established company, operating since 1875
- UK based company
- High employee retention
- Holiday entitlement
Please note that this field based sales role is based in Surrey and also West and South West London postcodes.
Role responsibilities for the Regional Sales Representative (Building Materials)
- Manage your allocated region managing and growing sales with our existing customer base as well as bringing on new customers
- Visiting clients at office and site level
- Ensuring business continues to grow
- Maintaining a sense of enthusiasm and commitment
- Providing consistent, excellent customer service
What will you sell and to who?
- You will be selling domestic and commercial sanitaryware
- Our Phlexicare range which offers independent living products including level access and wetroom showering products.
- Ceramic and porcelain tiles, Nicobond adhesives, grouting compounds and screeds, tiling systems and wetrooms.
- Decorating products including paint and decorating sundries
- Architectural ironmongery and general hardware
- Our client base who the Regional Sales Representative will be selling to includes Building Contractors, Maintenance Companies, Disabled Adaptation specialists, Regional House Developers, Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
Requirements for the Regional Sales Representative (Building Materials)
- Previous experience within a similar sales role
- Prior experience within the construction industry
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Friendly, engaging and approachable
- Happy to travel on a daily basis to client sites
- Passionate about bringing in new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Target driven
- A professional and positive approach
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent, Full Time
- Rate: Market related
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Nicholls & Clarke Limited Branded
- Tel: 01603415100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NCG-5415
- Posted: 2020-01-31 14:26:20 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Junior Administrator
- CNC Turner (Motorsport)
- CNC Turner Nights
- Electrical Harness Maintenance Technician
- Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Regional Sales Executive
- Laundry Workers
- Harness Technician
- Administration Assistant
- Maintenance Team Member
- Electrical Harness Build Technician
- Event Litter Pickers
- Event Cleaners
- School Cleaner
- Regional Sales Executive
- Evening Cleaner
- Weekend Evening Cleaner
- Factory Cleaner (Nights)