Senior Practitioner CLA
Service Care solutions are looking for Senior Practitioner Social Worker within the CLA service, for hertfordshire Council Based in Stevenage.
The Service provides a range of support for young people aged 0-18 to help them come to terms with what has happened in their lives; provide them with a permanent home and help them prepare for work and independence.
The service is fully committed to working in partnership with young people; their parents and other professionals including our Children in Care Council who are a group of young people who have experienced being in care and help us to continually improve the way we promote the best interests of children.
What you Need to apply?
- Good understanding of Safeguarding issues for CLA
- Children Looked After
- CLA processes
Details of the Role:
Location - Farnham house, Stevenage
Contract - 3 month assignment with possible extension
Pay Rate - up to £35ph
Title - Senior Practitioner - CLA
How to Apply?
Contact Louise on 01772 208964 or email CV with Proof of ID to email@example.com
Benefits of working with Service care solutions
Free Payroll Service
SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company! if you secure a Qualified Social worker role.
Candidate Referral Bonus
SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
Find your own job bonus
SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
Permanent Qualified Social Worker Bonus
If you are placed in to a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
Loyalty Reward Scheme
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Prison
- Area Manager of Domestic Abuse and Modern Slavery Service
- Care Assistant
- Head of Domestic Abuse and Modern Slavery Service
- Coverage Review Associate (IT Specialist)
- Support Worker (Mental Health)
- Social Care Assessor
- Senior Care Assistant
- Childrens Social Worker
- Residential Care Manager - Hillingdon
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral and Assessment
- Children Social Worker - Care Leaver
- Deputy Team Manager Assesment Team
- social worker hospital discharge Team
- Band 7 Physiotherapist Prison
- Residential Care Manager
- Children's Social Worker - Herefordshire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse