We have recently started working with a private company within London Borough of Bromley where they are currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Carer to work for on a permanent basis with flexible working.
The hours will be agreed with the hiring manager where you can work flexibly, with a variable hours contract.
This is an exciting opportunity and the roles will include:
, Assisting service users with personal care
, Completing domestic duties within service user homes
, Shopping with service user
, Meal preparation
, Social transport
, Prompting of medication
, A DBS from within the last 12 months
, Applications are invited from those with a care background.
, We will need 2 references
, Car driver preferred but not essential
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
, Excellent rates of pay
, Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk
NOTE: If you know of someone who is looking for work in this field, or would be looking in the near future, then please pass m details on to them.
If we manage to place them into contract work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 REFERRAL BONUS!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Support Worker
- Band 5 RMN. Night work only. Winchester
- Band 5 RMN. Southampton
- Band 5 RMN. Night work only. Basingstoke
- Band 6 RMN, Southampton
- Band 6 RMN, Havant
- Band 6 CPN, Basingstoke.
- Assistant Care Coordinator - Dudley MBC
- Domiciliary Care Assistant
- Care Assistant - Sandwell Council
- Social Care Lead - Sandwell Council
- Qualified Social Worker (2+ Years’ Experience) - Sandwell
- Registered Nurse
- Newly Qualified Social Worker (NQSW) - Sandwell Council
- Social Worker
- Engagement Worker - Offender Personality Disorder Service
- Adult Care Worker