Italian Speaking Sales Executive
A fantastic opportunity for an Italian Speaking Sales Executive to work for a dynamic, progressive vibrant organisation who are a leading worldwide supplier.
Joining a growing business that are passionate about their people and encourage and support personal development.
As an Italian Speaking Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building solid business relationships with a mixture of existing and new customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Italian Speaking Sales Executive to join an existing team with an excellent opportunity to earn a high income.
My client offers new purpose-built swanky offices, break out area with a pool table, excellent earning potential, in-depth training, parking, pension, 20 days plus 8 statutory days.
then earn 1 extra day per year of service to a maximum of 25 days plus 8 statutory days.
- As an Italian Speaking Sales Executive, you will be responsible for contacting clients within your region fact finding information on purchasing requirements, buying patterns etc
- Proactively contacting mainly existing Italian customers who have ordered previously and are now lapsed building relationships with the aim of securing repeat business
- Proactively growing existing business finding out the different types of products they buy and producing sales quotes, following up and closing sales.
Ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- As an Italian Speaking Sales Executive, you will be liaising with suppliers, sourcing parts, negotiating prices, lead times and placing orders.
- As an Italian Speaking Sales Executive, you will be keeping in touch with your accounts and developing/growing customer spends
- You will also be responsible for dealing with any incoming enquiries and converting quotes to orders
- Fluent Native Italian is essential
- Previous experience within sales would be highly preferred however will consider upselling, cross selling and account management
- Would consider a language graduate
- Bright and bubbly nature
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Driven to achieve results
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Degree in Italian language, Native Italian, Fluent Italian, Mother tongue Italian, Italian Customer Service, Italian Speaking Sales, Italian Speaking Account Management.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm / Friday 7:30am - 3:00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum DOE + uncapped commission
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Network Engineer
- Social Media & Digital Content Manager
- IT Programmer/Analyst
- European Road Freight Operator
- Operations Management Graduate
- Personal Lines Insurance Executive
- Fulfilment Advisor – Temp to Perm
- Luxembourgish, Flemish, Dutch, French, German Sales Executive
- Afrikaan / Dutch Speaking Sales Executive
- African / French Speaking Sales
- Business Development Executive
- Recruitment Consultant
- Product Development Technician
- Italian Speaking Sales Executive
- French Speaking Sales Executive
- Order Processor - Temporary to Permanent
- Spanish Speaking Sales Executive
- Spanish Speaking Customer Service Graduate
- Driver/Engineer - Temp to Perm