Collections Driver Supervisor
Are you an experienced transport and logistics professional looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We are now looking for a Collections Driver Supervisor to join our team in Rochester, working 48 hours a week.
What will you be doing?
Joining our team, the Collections Driver Supervisor will ensure that frontline Drivers and Loaders drive and operate vehicles and plant to the greatest profitability and efficiency to instructions from the Collections Office in accordance with legal requirements, Company policy and customer demands.
You'll provide driving cover where necessary and instruct other drivers on how to maximise fleet efficiency and minimise costs within the parameters of current Collections legislation.
The Collections Driver Supervisor will also ensure Drivers are competent and trained in the operation of Company vehicles by reviewing drivers every 6 months and ensure all new go through driver assessment and complete specified hours of training.
What do you need?
* Experience of driving LGV vehicles in a commercial environment
* Thorough knowledge of current legislation of LGV vehicles
* Knowledge of Drivers Working regulations, Drivers Hours etc
* Tachograph / Digital smart card operation
* LGV licence (LGV Class 1 or 2)
* Driver CPC and Driver's Digital Card
* Good communication skills
* Ability to complete necessary paperwork
* Self-motivated and flexible approach to work
What can Viridor offer you?
In return for your hard work as our Collections Driver Supervisor, we can offer a competitive salary plus a package, including pension, healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Engineering Apprentice
- Senior Surveyor : Project Monitoring
- Used Car Sales Executive
- Mortgage Account Administrator
- Collections Coordinator
- Client Service Administrator
- Adoptions Lead
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Assistant Store Manager
- Junior Chef
- Lead ISO Auditor
- Logistics Coordinator
- Lead ISO Auditor
- Domain Architect
- IT Infrastructure Analyst
- Senior IT Project Manager
- IT Test Analyst
- Recovery and Area Treatment Manager
- Inbound Contact Centre Advisor