Loading Shovel Operator
Our client is a multi-disciplined company that provide a service to the building construction, utilities, demolition and re-cycling industries.
Our client are currently looking for Loading Shovel Operators on a full-time basis.
The main yard is based in West London.
Working hours would be 06.15 - 16.30.
Skills and Requirements:
- CPCS card required
- Previous experience within the construction industry
- Good communication skills
- Required to start ASAP
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Principal Traffic Engineer
- MEP Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Senior Project Surveyor
- Principal/Associate Transport Planner
- Critical Care Nurse Manager
- Senior Java Software Engineer
- Senior Android Developer
- Frontend Developer
- Java Software Engineer
- Senior Radiographer
- SAP ABAP Inhouse Developer
- Imaging Manager
- React Native Developer
- AMS SucessFactors Consultant Employee Central
- Senior SuccessFactors Consultant - Employee Central
- Oncology Stem Cell Transplantation Nurse (E Grade)
- Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
- Lead Delay Expert
- Staff Nurse - Surgical