If you are a skilled electronics assembler with excellent soldering skills this job is for you.
Paying up to £23,950 you will have the opportunity to work for a leading company supplying its product all over the world.
We require 2 people to join our client as soon as possible.
Working in state of the art facilities you will join the electronic assembly team building electronic components essential to the operation of the products.
To be a successful applicant for this role you will:
- be an excellent solderer (preferably working to IPC standards)
- have previous PCB soldering experience
- be a quick learner - the product is unique to my client.
- one of the roles requires testing the product which uses high voltage
In return you will
- earn up to £11.81 per hour and have the ability to do overtime
- get 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- get an early finish on Friday
- get a great pension benefit
Apply now to secure a interview and trade test.
Or call Julian at Holt Engineering Recruitment.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Multi drop Driver
- Vehicle Technician
- Bodyshop Multi Skilled Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- Mot Tester
- HGV Service Advisor
- HGV Technician
- Welder Fabricator
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Manual Machinist
- XYZ Miller
- CNC Miller - Nights
- CNC Miller - Days
- Mechanical Fitter / Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Technician MOT Tester