Cyber Network Engineer (SC Cleared)
A well respected Engineering organisation is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success.
Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit a SC Cleared Network Engineer with a good knowledge of Cyber Security technologies to join their dedicated team of IT professionals.
The role is based in Mons, Belgium and is for an initial 6 month duration.
There is a rate of £650LTD Per Day on offer for the successful candidate.
Please find the description below:
Candidates will have strong all round technical abilities with a good working knowledge of Cyber Security technologies.
Specialisation in working with SIEM, NIPS or FPC products and the knowledge to apply cyber security techniques to support and maintain these products within the deployment of a complex cyber implementation will be required.
Candidates with experience of other security technologies such as Malware Analysis, Digital Forensics and Vulnerability Assessment are also of interest.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Work in conjunction with other cyber security specialists and engineers to support, maintain, troubleshoot and tune the suite of NCIRC security devices
- Deep configuration and administration of one or more security technologies such as log collection, event correlation, network discovery, network traffic pattern/flow analysis, mail content checking, intrusion detection and on-line computer forensics
- Support investigations into security related incidents
- Maintain keen understanding of evolving Internet threats and the security techniques and procedures required to protect the NATO networks
- Willing and able to share information and mentor others in area of specialism
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge
Skills and experience in several of the following areas is required:
- IT security best practice, common attack types and detection / prevention methods.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing and interpreting system, security and application logs in order to diagnose faults and spot abnormal behaviours
- Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices, services (e.g.
- Good understanding and interest in network protocols alongside the ability to troubleshoot network / system problems at a low level (packet level)
- Experience of cyber security tools such as Arcsight, Nessus Tenable, SourceFire, Cisco, Palo Alto, RSA Netwitness, NetScout, EDR / EPP forensics, McAfee
- Competent in the operation and administration of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience of automation tooling / scripting such as Puppet / Python / Perl
- Experience of working with virtualisation technologies
- Previous experience of working within secure / isolated / air gapped environments
- Exposure to IT service management best practices such as ITIL
Simply click on the apply button now.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Global Mobility Senior Manager - Singapore
- Global Mobility Manager - Singapore
- Global Mobility Technology Implementation Leader - London
- Global Mobility / Tax Senior Manager - Singapore
- Global Mobility Business Development / Sales Manager - Germany
- Payroll Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- Global Mobility Manager - Berkshire
- UK / US Tax Manager
- Global Mobility Senior Business Development Manager
- Global Mobility Technology Implementation Leader
- Relocation / Move Manager - Weybridge
- Expatriate Payroll Assistant - Japanese Speaking
- Senior Global Mobility Technology Analyst - Denver, Colorado
- Immigration Manager / Senior Manager - Paris
- Move Management / Household Goods Coordinator – France
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Singapore
- Expatriate Payroll Assistant - Japanese Speaking - Berkshire
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Frankfurt, Germany
- UK / US Tax Manager - London
- Global Mobility Senior Manager - London