Our client is a brand franchised motor trade dealership and have the requirements for an experienced, high performing Service Advisor to join their successful Aftersales team.
Key role and responsibilities as a Service Advisor;
- Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customers' needs
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Produce job cards on in-house computer system
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Preparation and completion of invoices
Minimum requirements as a Service Advisor;
- Experience in a similar role, as a Service Desk Advisor / Car Service Advisor or similar
- An ability to sell additional products and services to customer
- Experience of using motor dealership databases
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
£18,000pa + OTE £25,000 - £30,000pa
- Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
- Are you a strong communicator and do you strive to ensure customer satisfaction? Are you searching for your next role?
- An exciting new opportunity has just opened up with a leading volume and established dealership at a brand new site!
- Previous dealership experience would be beneficial
- Family friendly team
- Additional benefits include life insurance and staff car schemes
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or contact Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 to discuss this Service Advisor position further.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Multi drop Driver
- Vehicle Technician
- Bodyshop Multi Skilled Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- Mot Tester
- HGV Service Advisor
- HGV Technician
- Welder Fabricator
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Manual Machinist
- XYZ Miller
- CNC Miller - Nights
- CNC Miller - Days
- Mechanical Fitter / Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Technician MOT Tester