New Business Project Manager
Tudor Employment Agency are currently looking for an New Business Project Manager to join our well-established client, based in Telford.
Our client requires reliable and hardworking individuals to join their team.
Start Date: 24th February 2020
Hours of Work:
8am-5pm (Flexibility is required when travelling to clients across the UK and when projects are live)
- Coordinate the day to day activities of the project teams to ensure every project is completed fully, efficiently and to the customers satisfaction.
- Maintain ongoing client accounts, grow relationships and ensure repeat business and contract renewals.
- Manage projects from conception through to delivery, attending site meetings and overseeing final stages of install.
- Consider and offer ideas for new products & services that can be promoted by the client.
- Ensure installation manuals & RAMS are complete and install teams are familiar with the project before going to site.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events to understand competitor and market place trends
- Ensure engineering team and project assistants are utilised efficiently and fully.
- Ensure stock & equipment is prepared in advance of it being needed allowing sufficient time for thorough prep and sanity checking, with all stock movements recorded on the inventory system.
- Encourage development and progression for junior members of the team.
- Ensure worksheets and audits capture the relevant information
- Report concerns or issues to the Managing Director
- Conduct lessons learned meetings with CIP actions along with the Technical Team, Project Engineers & Lead Engineers
- Assist with maintaining business activities during Managing Director holidays.
- Raise sales opportunities on Big Change with all associated documentation completed from PO to Invoice.
- Inform accounts department of completed works for invoicing
- Monitor and record all project costings on Big Change giving an accurate profit and loss
- Complete PPM / SLA / CMS Paperwork & Contracts for all projects – chase for signatures from clients
- Bring on new Business
- Provide on the job training to new employees
- Must have a clean UK driving licence
- Must be based in Telford / Shrewsbury / Cannock
- Must be able to attend an interview prior to the start date
- Must be able to start on 24th February 2020
Benefits of the job:
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
If you are interested, please call 01543 500 177 immediately and ask for Jodie. You can also email or text your name and contact number to the following: Jodie@tudoremployment.co.uk or 07944 198247 referencing 06/06
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- **Key Workers Required** PART TIME ** Parcel Sorters - Essington (Transport available)
- Experienced Loft Converter
- Deck Hands
- Adult Service Social Worker
- Animal Health / Feed Safety Officer
- Environmental Health Officer
- Adult Services Assistant Care Co-Ordinator
- Senior Housing Occupational Therapist
- Qualified Chilldren's Social Worker
- Lead Mobile Audio Visual Engineer
- Adult Services Social Worker
- Senior Occupational Therapist
- **Key Workers Required** Parcel Sorters - Essington (Transport available)
- Parcel Sorters - Cannock (Transport Available)
- ** Key Workers Required** Deck Hands
- ** Key Workers Required** Warehouse Order Pickers
- **Key Workers Required** Reach FLT Drivers
- **Key Workers** Counterbalance FLT Drivers
- Warehouse Order Pickers
- Deck Hands