Hourly Rate: £14.50 to 16:50 per hour DOE
£31,000 to £35,000 | Based in Cullompton
Overtime at time a half
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Job Title: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Salary: £34,000pa to £39,000pa DOE
Hours: Days and lates rotating
My client, a well-established fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK is actively seeing to employ an experienced and qualified HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter based out of a depot in the Luton area to work on a full time & permanent basis.
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter job role:
- General servicing & inspections
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to depot procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Complete preventative maintenance.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop manager
Requirements for HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
How to apply for this HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter role:
Please get in touch with Heather on 07702167786 for more information / to speed up your application and to apply by emailing a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Multi drop Driver
- Vehicle Technician
- Bodyshop Multi Skilled Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- Mot Tester
- HGV Service Advisor
- HGV Technician
- Welder Fabricator
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Manual Machinist
- XYZ Miller
- CNC Miller - Nights
- CNC Miller - Days
- Mechanical Fitter / Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Technician MOT Tester