Quality Inspector - CNC Machining
"The engineering company where everyone wants to work and who everyone wants to buy from."
Are you looking for a more fulfilling work life experience and fresh challenge in 2019? Perhaps you are a Quality Inspector looking for the opportunity to work for an expanding business?
We require an experienced Quality Inspector to assist the quality and inspection function for the company.
Your role will include:
- Demonstrate alignment and the ability to live and work by the company's Core Values.
- Self-starter and a team player with the desire to work in a progressive company
- CNC machining and engineering background
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to interpret engineering
- drawings and geometric
- Extensive hands on experience of using all types of traditional measuring equipment
- including :- digital height gauges, shadow graphs, micrometers, digital Vernier calipers,
- Bore micrometres, pin & thread gauges etc.
- Experience of programming and using CNC / CMM's would be advantageous but not essential.
The company will provide training.
- Familiarity with an ISO9001:2008 quality environment, promoting and being part of continual improvement.
There is ample opportunity for over time with the availability of up to 15 hours a week.
One click or call and you can have all the information on this awesome opportunity.
Apply or call Dan on 07734 406996 for more information.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Multi drop Driver
- Vehicle Technician
- Bodyshop Multi Skilled Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- Mot Tester
- HGV Service Advisor
- HGV Technician
- Welder Fabricator
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Manual Machinist
- XYZ Miller
- CNC Miller - Nights
- CNC Miller - Days
- Mechanical Fitter / Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Technician MOT Tester