Lead Quality Inspector - CNC Machining
Lead Quality Inspector
Are you looking for a more fulfilling work life experience and fresh challenge in 2019? Perhaps you are a Quality Inspector looking for the opportunity to step up to take a lead role?
We require an experienced Quality Inspector to take the lead for the quality and inspection function for the company.
Your role will include:
- Reporting to the Manufacturing & Quality Leader you are accountable for leading the quality and inspection function for the company.
- Taking a lead role in technically advising on engineering, quality, inspection and continuous improvement.
- Final inspections including completing FAIR reports when required, coordinating and assisting with first off inspection.
One click or call and you can have all the information on this awesome opportunity.
Apply or call Dan on 01202 237383 for more information.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Multi drop Driver
- Vehicle Technician
- Bodyshop Multi Skilled Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- Mot Tester
- HGV Service Advisor
- HGV Technician
- Welder Fabricator
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Manual Machinist
- XYZ Miller
- CNC Miller - Nights
- CNC Miller - Days
- Mechanical Fitter / Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Technician MOT Tester