Senior Management Accountant - Wokingham
My clients' one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK.
Their brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage.
They have over two thousand employees across a large number of locations, allowing them to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for their teams.
My clients are now looking for an experienced Management Accountant to work in an established and growing team.
You will need to have experience of working in this environment and managing a strong team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the Leaders Lettings Division, including revenue, prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- Provide insightful analysis of costs and revenues to business areas and respond to queries resulting from the issuing of the management accounts
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with department timetable
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive greater efficiency and accuracy in the production of the management accounts
- Provide guidance and support to junior members of the Leaders Management Accounts team as required
- Be involved in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and schedules for Audit and assist with queries from the group's auditors during the annual audit process
- Compile Tax schedules for preparation of Corporation Tax filing.
- Assist in the production of annual departmental budgets
- Completion of returns to the Office For National Statistics
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries and reporting as required by Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
- The role will report into the Finance Manager.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Experience of Management Accounts
- Month End Process
- Budget Process
- Analytical Reviews.
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
Experience of Microsoft suite products including Word, Excel, etc.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of around £50,000 + Benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor (Home-Based)- South East England
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor (Home-Based)- South West England
- Sales/Lettings Negotiator - Hendon
- Full-time or Part-time Property Manager - Chelmsford
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Wilmslow
- Chartered Valuation Surveyor - West Yorkshire
- Residential Surveyor - London
- Chartered Valuation Surveyor - Northampton
- Rural Surveyor - Norfolk
- Residential Surveyor - Norfolk
- Residential Surveyor - Peterborough
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Hertfordshire
- Sales Negotiator - Whistable
- Lettings Negotiator - Sevenoaks
- Sales Negotiator - Bracknell
- Valuer - Ashford
- Experienced Sales Negotiator - Norwich
- Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Basildon
- Quantity Surveyor - Ayrshire
- Paraplanner - Hitchin