An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced contracts manager to join a well-established, local business who are experiencing continuous growth across North Wales and the North West.
With projects across the residential, education, industrial and commercial sectors this is an exciting time to join an organisation that offers long term progression opportunities, a friendly working environment and an early Friday finish! What’s not to love?
As an experienced contracts manager, the duties of your role will include;
- Preparing and submitting Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Lift Plans
- Responsible for overseeing the running of several projects at one time including contract/project progress, quality control and ensuring projects are built to specification delivered on time and within budget.
- Daily liaison with clients and working supervisors for reports and updates regarding the progression of projects
- Ensuring H&S compliance is met carrying out regular toolbox talks, WIP assessments and health and safety site audits ensuring reports are filed on a monthly basis.
- Being able to identify deviations from the proposal, including variations scope and specifications
- Meet, manage and exceed our client’s expectations
- Develop and continually monitor detailed contract programmes
It is essential that you are an experienced contracts manager who has knowledge and experience of working within the structural steel industry.
The successful candidate will also have the following skills and/or experience;
- Previous experience in a similar role (managing multiple projects/packages)
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills are essential
- Good technical knowledge of Structural Steel
- Good customer relationship skills
- Proactive, diligent, able and willing to think ahead
- Good commercial and contractual awareness
- Appointed Person (AP Card)
- Managers CSCS Card
- NEBOSH General Certificate would be highly desirable
- Full Clean Driving Licence
This organisation is offering the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package (subject to experience) along with a company car / car allowance, 21 days holiday + bank holidays, Christmas close down, early Friday finish and free on-site parking.
Supertemps Ltd is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Team Leader
- Trunk Road Maintenance Coordinator
- Project Officer / Assistant Engineer
- Associate Solicitor
- Operations Manager
- Credit Controller
- Associate Solicitor
- Hygiene Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Contracts Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Deputy Corporate Planning Manager
- Stereophonics Bar Staff
- Neighbourhood Coordinator
- Payroll Officer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Medical Administrator
- Property Administrator