Mental Health Care Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for an experienced Mental Health Care Assistant / Support Worker in Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity with flexible working hours to suit your needs; you can choose from early, late or long days, part or full time.
The Limited company hourly rates are from £10.00 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
Applicants should have 6 months' previous experience working in a mental health setting and must be confident following health and safety regulations, have great communication skills and be able to work independently as well as within a team.
This position involves working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team supporting people with mental health needs then we want to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
*Excellent Rates of Pay (Paid Weekly)
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
*Exceptional Referral Bonus
*Full Enhanced Quick Track DBS Check Provided Free of Charge
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour + Uplifts for weekends
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-03-02 08:20:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- Business analyst
- Cleaner (Police)
- Quality Assurance Auditor
- Advanced Social Work Practitioner
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Options Officer
- Clinical/Psychological Team Manager – London/Remote - £30ph
- Team Manager Children With Disabilities
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
- Qualified Social Worker - MASH
- Housing Accommodation Officer
- Band 3 HCA
- Mental Health Support Worker - Colchester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Senior Care Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Chelmsford
- Mental Health Support Worker - Peterborough
- Mental Health Support Worker - Chelmsford