Fantastic opportunity for a Bodyshop Manager to join an established Accident Repair Centre.
Great salary and package with fantastic benefits for the right person.
The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding or modern repair processes and techniques, an eye for driving sales opportunities combined with strong interpersonal skills with a drive to push the business forward is essential.
As a Bodyshop Manager you will be required to:
- Run the day to day operations of a busy accident repair centre with both insurer and manufacturer approvals, ensuring all body repairs and paintwork meet defined quality procedures.
- Work closely with the productive staff to ensure that the site is as profitable as possible
- Deliver structured individual performance management processes
The successful Bodyshop Manager will have experience in the following areas:
- Acquire a clear understanding of modern repair processes and techniques, also an eye for driving sales opportunities combined with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience within a Managerial role within a Bodyshop Environment / the Motor Trade
- Be able to prioritse the workflow through the bodyshop
SALARY: £65k - £78k + Bonus +Executive Benefits
If you are interested in this Bodyshop Manager role please send us your CV by clicking ‘Apply Now' or contact Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 for more information
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Multi drop Driver
- Vehicle Technician
- Bodyshop Multi Skilled Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- Mot Tester
- HGV Service Advisor
- HGV Technician
- Welder Fabricator
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Manual Machinist
- XYZ Miller
- CNC Miller - Nights
- CNC Miller - Days
- Mechanical Fitter / Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Technician MOT Tester