Read a developers review - Full Stack Developer
Location - London (Farringdon)
Role - Full Stack Engineer (Python, Django, React)
Salary - £40,000 to £60,000
I guarantee most adverts you've read in the last few weeks contained exaggerations, superlatives and an unnecessary list of awards the company has won.
I'm going to do something different - I'm just going to let one of the Full Stack Engineer's working at this tech start-up in Farringdon tell you what's the favorite parts of her job and why she chose to join this company.
“I wanted to work for a company which is having a positive impact on society.
The legal system doesn't really work - it's complicated, inaccessible and expensive.
We're working on helping to make the legal system work better for everyone and it's so motivating to have such a powerful mission.
The second reason is that we have women in senior positions - you don't often see that in a tech company.
The last, is that Python is one of our main languages in our stack and I'd always wanted to use it professionally!
I love our team.
Everyone is so friendly, supportive and collaborative.
In the engineering team some have a formal computer science education and some of us went through coding bootcamps or are self-taught.
It means we bring different perspectives to solving problems and everyone is encouraged to share their views.
I love having an impact and actually being able to see the results of my work - not just in terms of shipping products, but how it's impacted Sales, Support and ultimately the end user.
I work on projects and within a matter of weeks I get to see the impact.”
Hopefully this was interesting, helpful and has made you want to find out more.
This company have space for two more Full Stack Engineers in their team, they are looking for between 1-3 years commercial programming experience, ideally with their tech stack - Python, Django, React.
However, if you have experience in other OO languages but have side projects where you've used their tech stack, they are more than happy to speak with you.
The salary on offer ranges between £40,000 to £60,000 depending on your experience, 1-2 days remote, equity, 25 days holiday and much more.
Please call me, Reuben Jenkins, on 07441390406 or email me - reuben @ isluk.co.uk
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- PHP / Moodle Developer - Remote - London offices
- Senior Java Developer - up to £80,000 + 10% bonus
- .NET Developer (100% Remote)
- Remote Contract Azure Architect
- Azure Architect
- Senior Web Developer
- Backend Developer - 2 days remote, gaming sector
- Full Stack Engineer - Work for a Silicon Valley VP
- Full Stack Developer - Use AI to transform renting
- Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
- Junior/Mid level .Net Developer
- Java Developer - Gaming
- Senior Java Engineer - Video Streaming
- Senior Developer - Progress into a Technical Lead!
- Web Developer - Creative Agency - Node, Vue.js
- Senior Gameplay Programmer - Founders from Playstation!
- Electonics Engineer
- NPI Technician
- React Developer - International FinTech, Greenfield Project
- Remote Golang Developer