Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Reading
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Reading, Full Time and Part Time Hours Available, up to £55,000pa + Benefits
I am recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a Private Healthcare provider located in a Reading Practice on a permanent, salaried, stable and secure opportunity that will provide you with the opportunity to be in control of your career and your future.
The successful candidate will be an experienced nurse who, acting within their professional boundaries, will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care.
They will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills, for patients within the general practice.
You must be a Registered Nurse (RGN) with an updated NMC Pin.
An independent prescribing course is recquired.
and you must have undertaken a V300 and Minor Illness course.
The salary for this position is up to £55,000pa + benefits.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Hayley Burns on 023 9232 2345 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- PPC DATA EXECUTIVE- 98633-1
- Data Administrator- Sales- 98633-1
- Senior Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Actuator Electronics Designer
- Actuator Electronics Technical Lead
- Network Security Operations Engineer
- Network Security Team Lead
- Master Production Scheduler
- Financial Accountant
- Factory Acceptance Integration Engineer
- Substance Misuse Doctor
- MBT Practitioner
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- C++ & EMBEDDED SOFTWARE OPPORTUNITIES IN STEVENAGE & BRISTOL
- Biomedical Scientist
- Deputy P&I Underwriter - Offshore - London
- Public Affairs Manager
- Finance Manager 5136690
- Product Safety Engineer