General Practitioner/Health Screener
There is position available for a General Practitioner/Health Screener with our client in London.
Roles and Responsibilities:
With appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 .5 hours for consultations, examinations, diagnosis, treatments and health assessments.
You have time to care for your patients, in your GP Consultation you will carry out some procedures such as taking bloods, vaccinations, smear tests, prescribing drugs, antenatal checks, travel advice or ordering further on-site tests supplementary therapy.
A rewarding part of your role is your patients have instant referral access to leading specialists Consultants into world class facilities.
Skills and Experience:
- Applicants must be GMC registered.
You do not need to be on the performers list but do need to be on the GP register.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Able to work 5 sessions and above in across central London locations, experienced GP with passion and desire to deliver an outstanding corporate client and patient centred service.
- Desirable - GP experience in a corporate client environment
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- SAP HCM Senior Consultant
- Nip hand
- Senior Consultant - Enterprise Applications - SAP FI/CO
- SAP FICO Consultant
- SAP IBP Consultant
- Test Automation Engineer
- Lead Quantum Expert (Principal)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- SAP HCM Consultant
- SAP DBM Consultant / Developer
- Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Day Unit
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery
- Java Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
- SAP BI Consultant
- SAP HCM Functional consultant
- Consultor SAP BPC/BW
- Senior Pharmacy Technician
- 360 Excavator Operator (D90 CPCS)