Czech Speaking Sales Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a Czech Speaking Sales Executive to work for a dynamic, progressive vibrant organisation who are a leading worldwide supplier.
Joining a growing business that are passionate about their people and encourage and support personal development.
As a Czech Speaking Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building solid business relationships with a mixture of existing and new customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Czech Speaking Sales Executive to join an existing team with an excellent opportunity to earn a high income.
My client offers new purpose-built swanky offices, break out area with a pool table, excellent earning potential, in-depth training, parking, pension, 20 days plus 8 statutory days.
then earn 1 extra day per year of service to a maximum of 25 days plus 8 statutory days.
- As a Czech Speaking Sales Executive, you will be responsible for contacting clients within your region, fact finding information on purchasing requirements, buying patterns etc
- Proactively contacting mainly existing Czech customers who have ordered previously and are now lapsed, building relationships with the aim of securing repeat business
- Proactively growing existing business finding out the different types of products they buy and producing sales quotes, following up and closing sales - ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- As a Czech Speaking Sales Executive, you will be liaising with suppliers, sourcing parts, negotiating prices, lead times and placing orders
- As a Czech Speaking Sales Executive, you will be keeping in touch with your accounts and developing/growing customer spends
- You will also be responsible for dealing with any incoming enquiries and converting quotes to orders
- Fluent Czech language skills are essential
- Previous experience within sales or customer services, also considered would be experience in upselling, cross selling and account management
- Would consider a language graduate
- Experience in developing relationships
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Driven to achieve results
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Degree in Czech language, Native Czech, Fluent Czech, Mother tongue Czech, Czech Customer Service, Czech Speaking Sales, Czech Speaking Account Management.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am - 3.00pm
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum DOE + commission
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Payroll Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Social Media & Digital Content Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Network Engineer
- Group Financial Accountant
- Part Time L&D Administrator
- Product Development Technician
- Personal Lines Insurance Executive
- Group Financial Accountant
- Luxembourgish, Flemish, Dutch, French, German Sales Executive
- German Speaking Sales Executive
- PHP Developer
- Service Engineer
- IT Programmer/Analyst
- Marketing Graduate with Languages (German, Italian or French)
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Business Development Executive