Prison Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Norwich
Prison Advanced Nurse Practitioner- Band 8, Full Time Hours Available, £44,606 - £50,819pa + Benefits, Norwich
I am recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a Private Healthcare provider for a prison in a Norwich on a permanent, salaried basis.
The successful candidate will be an experienced nurse who, acting within their professional boundaries, will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care.
They will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills, for patients.
You must be a Registered Nurse (RGN) with an updated NMC Pin.
An independent prescribing course is required.
and you must have undertaken a V300 and Minor Illness course.
The salary for this position is up to £50,819pa + benefits.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Hayley Burns on 023 9232 2345 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Vessel Performance Analyst - London
- Customer Care Operations Manager
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor (Shipping) - Newcastle
- Senior Software Engineer
- Project Controller
- PPC DATA EXECUTIVE- 98633-1
- Data Administrator- Sales- 98633-1
- Senior Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Actuator Electronics Designer
- Actuator Electronics Technical Lead
- Network Security Operations Engineer
- Network Security Team Lead
- Master Production Scheduler
- Financial Accountant
- Factory Acceptance Integration Engineer
- Substance Misuse Doctor
- MBT Practitioner