Japanese Speaking Administrator
Job title: Japanese Speaking Administrator
Start date: ASAP
Applicants are sought to provide support to the EMEA development team including administrative duties and technical/Japanese translation for R&D teams.
The company in question is a market leading manufacturer who are looking to supplement an established team.
- Facilitator R&D Meetings (Administration)
- Development Requests to Japan (Administration)
- Monthly Reports for Japan & MSC (Management Strategy Committee)
- Managing content of Bulletin Boards
- Technical Translation / Interpretation
- Ex-Pat Support Team Co-ordinator
- Petty Cash Control
- Invoice Control
- Travel & Hotel Arrangement
- Training & Development
Key skills and qualifications:
- Fluent spoken/ written Japanese and English to Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1" English written and spoken to native level
- Experience administration role supporting senior figures within organization.
- Ability to translate technical materials - advantageous but not essential
- Basic accounts knowledge/ability to understand and analyse basic financial data -not essential
- Upper intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office skills.
(Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of organization.
The successful applicant will need to have an attention to detail, have strong communication skills, be fluent in Japanese.
They offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits for the role which can be discussed at initial application stage.
To apply for the role please apply with your latest CV.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Business Analyst
- Infrastructure Project Engineer
- Electrical Construction Manager
- Project Manager
- Mechanical Project Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Estimator (MIEC)
- Electrical Fitter
- Quality Technician (Graduate role)
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Shifts)
- Site Agent
- Skilled Engineer
- Metal Polisher / Metalwork Polisher
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative
- Stores Assistant
- Mechanical Assembly Fitter
- Electricians Mate