Band 7 - Accredited CBT Therapist - Weymouth/Dorchester
Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Band 7 Accredited CBT Therapist or High Intensity Therapist to work in Bournemouth.
Rate of Pay:-
, £30ph Ltd rate
You will be working with service users who are suffering from Mental Health difficulties.
Your role will be to provide intensive therapy to help aid recovery through talking therapies.
The ideal candidate will preferably have worked within a similar environment and have CBT, HIT, IAPT and/or Primary Care experience.
The candidate must also be able to demonstrate the ability to manage their own caseload, and to produce assessments that can be used to aid patient recovery.
If you are interested in applying please contact Stephen Moring on 01772 208 963 or send your CV to Stephen.Moring@servicecare.org.uk
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new professionals that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- FREE DBS
- FREE Immunisations/Vaccinations
- FREE Training
- £150 Registration Bonus
- Specialist Psychological Therapies consultant
- Single point of contact/Your own consultant
- No need to process your own hours
- Nationwide provider of Psychological Therapy staff
- Access to 100+ different NHS Trusts & 200+ local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker - Children
- Children's Senior Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Neighbourhood Team Leader
- Registered Nurse - Mental Health
- Prison Nurse
- Prison Nurse
- Child Protection practitioner
- Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
- Support Worker
- Assistant Social Work Team Manager
- Children Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker
- Qualified Social Worker