Senior Quality Engineer
An electronics company in Hereford are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
If you have previous experience working in the electronics industry then you may be the senior engineer that we are looking for.
- Creating excellent relationships internally, with suppliers and customers
- Guiding the team to identify root causes and taking CAPA to reduce internal issues
- Maintaining and improving the current ISO9001 accreditation on site
- Monitoring supplier quality
- Carrying out internal audits
- Involvement in client communications and visits
What skills/ experience should you have?
- Electronics industry experience
- Experience working with ISO9001
- Root cause analysis
- Auditing experience
If you would be interested in applying for this role then the salary is £45,000 depending on experience.
Apply today or for more info call me, Kelly on 01174280600.
I look forward to hearing from you
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Senior Python Developer - Next FinTech Unicorn
- Java Developer - £65,000 - £75,000
- Mid- Senior Java Developer - up to £75,000 + 10% Bonus
- PHP / Moodle Developer - Remote - London offices
- Senior Java Developer - up to £80,000 + 10% bonus
- .NET Developer (100% Remote)
- Remote Contract Azure Architect
- Azure Architect
- Senior Web Developer
- Backend Developer - 2 days remote, gaming sector
- Full Stack Engineer - Work for a Silicon Valley VP
- Full Stack Developer - Use AI to transform renting
- Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
- Junior/Mid level .Net Developer
- Java Developer - Gaming
- Senior Java Engineer - Video Streaming
- Senior Developer - Progress into a Technical Lead!
- Web Developer - Creative Agency - Node, Vue.js
- Senior Gameplay Programmer - Founders from Playstation!
- Electonics Engineer