Senior Quality Engineer
A Defence and Aerospace company near Crawley are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and reviewing the Quality Management System to ensure it is reaching the companies standards.
You will identify root causes and drive 8D to ensure problems are reduced on site so experience with problem solving is essential.
- Internal auditing
- 8D report writing
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining the ISO9001 quality systems
What skills/ experience should you have?
- Internal/ external auditing skills
- HNC/HND in engineering (ideally electronics)
- Quality problem solving tools (8D report writing etc.)
- Electronics/ mechanical industry experience (defence industry highly desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills
This role will include short duration trips in the UK when required.
The salary is up to £40,000 depending on experience.
Apply today or for more details call me, Kelly on 01174280600.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Senior Python Developer - Next FinTech Unicorn
- Java Developer - £65,000 - £75,000
- Mid- Senior Java Developer - up to £75,000 + 10% Bonus
- PHP / Moodle Developer - Remote - London offices
- Senior Java Developer - up to £80,000 + 10% bonus
- .NET Developer (100% Remote)
- Remote Contract Azure Architect
- Azure Architect
- Senior Web Developer
- Backend Developer - 2 days remote, gaming sector
- Full Stack Engineer - Work for a Silicon Valley VP
- Full Stack Developer - Use AI to transform renting
- Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
- Junior/Mid level .Net Developer
- Java Developer - Gaming
- Senior Java Engineer - Video Streaming
- Senior Developer - Progress into a Technical Lead!
- Web Developer - Creative Agency - Node, Vue.js
- Senior Gameplay Programmer - Founders from Playstation!
- Electonics Engineer