A medical devices manufacturer in Somerset are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
If you have a medical devices background and experience leading a small team then you could be the manager we are looking for.
, Maintaining the companies quality accreditations (ISO 13485)
, Developing the companies QMS
, Supporting NPI
, Managing customer feedback and resolving issues
What skills/ experience should you have?
, 4 years working with ISO13485
, Leadership experience of a small team
, Experience within a manufacturing environment and with manufacturing techniques
, History of working with suppliers
The salary on offer is up to £50,000 depending on experience.
Apply today or for more details call me, Kelly on 01174280600.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Moodle Developer
- .Net Developer
- Senior .Net Developer
- Senior Python Developer - Grow into a Lead Developer
- Senior Python Developer - Next FinTech Unicorn
- Java Developer - £65,000 - £75,000
- Mid- Senior Java Developer - up to £75,000 + 10% Bonus
- PHP / Moodle Developer - Remote - London offices
- Senior Java Developer - up to £80,000 + 10% bonus
- .NET Developer (100% Remote)
- Remote Contract Azure Architect
- Azure Architect
- Senior Web Developer
- Backend Developer - 2 days remote, gaming sector
- Full Stack Engineer - Work for a Silicon Valley VP
- Full Stack Developer - Use AI to transform renting
- Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
- Junior/Mid level .Net Developer
- Java Developer - Gaming
- Senior Java Engineer - Video Streaming