Credit Control Assistant ( Part time )
Credit Control Assistant (Part time)
£21,000-£24,500 (Pro rata) + Generous benefits package
Would you like the opportunity to work in beautiful offices only a short walk from a vibrant town centre?
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and progressive working environment where growth and development is guaranteed.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you have experience in any of the following:
- At least 2 years credit control experience
- Experience working in a legal environment is desirable
- Experience of working with Elite 3E Practice Management System
Please give me a call to discuss in more detail.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- FLT Warehouse Operative
- Baker (Nights) - Permanent
- HR and L&D Manager
- 3rd Line Senior Technical Specialist
- Machine Operator
- Design Engineer
- Head of Planning
- Head of Packaging
- Payroll Administrator
- Compliance Support (Fresh produce)
- Electronic Test Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Pad and Screen Print Machine Operator
- Temporary Administrator (dispatch/logistics office)
- Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor
- Litigation Solicitor
- Planning Analyst
- Quality Control Assistant