Job Title; Hygiene Operative
Shifts; Various Shifts available
Job type; Temporary (permanent opportunity available for the right candidate)
Start date; ASAP
Pay rate; £8.21
I am currently recruiting for hygiene operatives to join a well-established manufacturing company in Wrexham.
My client requires multiply people to join their team on a temporary basis but will consider a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Ensuring the production lines are clean
- Ensuring all spillages are cleared quickly
- Deep cleaning production equipment
- Raising any issues with the team leader
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a hygiene operative from any industry sector.
- Driving license is beneficial due to shifts times - public transport may not be available
- Good work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time keeping
If you have the relevant experience please click apply now- alternatively for more information please contact Kade on 01248668700.
Please note that Integra people are working as a recruitment agency.
Due to the high number of applicants we cannot respond to everyone.
If you do not get a response within 48 hours please take this as you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you for another position we believe is suitable.
More Jobs from Integra
- Care Home Chef - Lancaster
- Care Home Chef - Blackpool
- Care Home Chef - Skelmerdale
- Care Home Chef - Bolton
- Care Home Chef - Wigan
- Care Home Chef - Wrexham
- Care Home Chef - formby
- 4 X Cleaners - 40 hours Immediate starts
- Care Home Chef - Preston
- Care Home Chef - Wirral
- X4 Cleaning Operatives Required
- IT Network Support Engineer
- 360 Plant Operator
- Care home Kitchen Assistant - Liverpool
- School Cleaner Telford - 10am-2pm
- Experienced CSCS Setting Out Engineer - Civils
- Supply Teacher
- School Catering Assistant - Ormskirk
- School Catering Assistant - Blackpool