Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced Building Services Engineer to work at site based in Oxford Circus.
The individual will be working within a team of engineers maintaining a large commercial building.
You will be working Shift, Days only.– 4 on 4 off, 4 on 6 off
Standard work hours are 7 till 7
Salary: Up to £40,000
The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical systems
The individual must be fully qualified Electrically
Some key abilities would include:
• Good Knowledge of building services.
• Fault finding
• Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Health & Safety Consultant- Norfolk
- Health & Safety Advisor - Norfolk
- Housing Concierge - Complex Needs - Newcastle
- Health and Safety Officer - Norfolk
- Domestic Assistant- Community Hospital-Dartford
- Support Worker -Supported Living -Throckley
- Social Worker - Bognor Regis
- Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Enfield
- Social Worker - Horsham
- Social Care Support Worker- Residential- Bristol
- IT Clinical Systems Facilitator - Bristol
- Rapid Response Care Assistant- Community- Knowsley
- Experienced Social Worker - Weston-Super-Mare
- QSW | Children's Safeguarding | Gloucestershire
- Health Care Assistant (HCA) -Band 2 -Dartford
- Support Worker -Supported Living -Wymondham
- Health Care Assistant (HCA) -Band 2 -Gravesend
- Housing Options Officer - Neath Port Talbot
- QSW | Children's Referral & Assessment | Gloucestershire
- Social Worker - Child Protection - Barrow